Scouts looking for additional training to increase your skills have opportunities in the coming months (March to September 2016).
- Advancement: Life-to-Eagle Seminar (March 5)
- Boy Scout Positions of Responsibility: Den Chief (March 19), Leave No Trace Trainer (March and April)
- Scout Leadership Training
- Bear Claw Leadership Conference (March 19)
- National Youth Leadership Training (NYLT) / Impeesa (June 19-24, July 10-15, or July 31–August 5)
- National Advanced Youth Leadership Experience (NAYLE) (Spring Break, multiple weeks during summer)
For more information see this Scout Training Opportunities briefing.